Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

My name is Charlie

I have not been able write a singel word since the horrible attacks on Charlie Hebdo, Paris and the freedom of speech. I usually don´t work with a penn but today I grab one and hold it in the air together with the rest of the democratic world. We, the many, will never yield to violence of the few. We, the sane, will never give way for the insane.

The “Je Suis Charlie” hashtag has become one of the most popular in the history of Twitter as people around the world showed their solidarity for the victims of the Paris outrage.  At its height the tag was tweeted at a rate of 6,500 times a minute and featured in 3.4 million tweets in just one 24 hour period. I join the movement for peace and democracy.


Today, my name is Charlie.


No comments:

Post a Comment